Membership Terms and Conditions
Membership Terms and Conditions
These Membership Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between Deductible Funding Solutions, Inc. and its Members.
All Deductible Funding Solutions rules, including these Membership Terms and Conditions, may be amended from time to time without notice.
II. General Membership Policies
- Deductible Funding Solutions reserves the right to accept, refuse, or revoke Membership with or without cause at any time at its sole discretion.
- Memberships are available to qualifying residents of the United States 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and valid insurance meeting the specific requirements of their state.
III. Membership Period, Cards and Fees
A. For all Members:
- Report a lost or stolen, username or password immediately to Deductible Funding Solutions by calling 1-888-337-4677.
- The annual membership fee covers a 12-month period.
- The Primary Member is solely responsible for Membership, including account maintenance.
- All Primary Members may add additional members which may be the Primary Member’s spouse, domestic partner, or person living in the same household who is 18 years of age or older if permitted under their specific membership plan.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
B. Membership Agreement:
Membership in the Deductible Relief Program is a 12-Month Membership Contract. Membership monthly payments are automatically debited from the member’s registered credit/debit card. The payment is debited monthly on the same day of each month as the first payment (this is the sign-up date). The monthly charges will continue automatically each month for 12 months, or until the termination of the membership.
All Memberships are auto-renewable. At the end of the initial term of membership, your dues will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis unless you have elected otherwise on the Membership agreement.
This membership and services purchased under this membership are non-transferable to any other person or entity.
For purposes of identification and billing, you agree to provide us with current, accurate, complete and updated information including your name, address, telephone number and applicable payment data. You agree to notify us promptly of any changes.
If through no fault of ours, your payment account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction, or your payment account or credit card does not otherwise permit the transaction to be executed, you will be charged a $35 insufficient funds fee. We will contact you to update your account with a working payment method.
You, the buyer, may cancel this agreement at any time prior to the midnight of the fifth business day of Deductible Funding Solutions, Inc. after the date of this agreement, excluding Sundays and holidays. To cancel this agreement, mail or deliver a signed and dated notice, or send an email which states that you, the buyer, are canceling this agreement, or words of similar effect. The notice shall be sent to Deductible Funding Solutions, Inc. at P.O. Box 3657 / Ventura, CA 93006 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a contact form at https://www.deductiblefunding.com/contact/
You have the right to receive a notice in the event that we make any change to the terms and conditions of your membership that will vary the amount to be periodically billed to your account specified above. Except as expressly provided herein, we may modify our services or the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time without notice and such modifications shall be deemed effective immediately upon making such changes.
We reserve the right to change pricing at any time upon reasonable notice. Should prices increase, you have the right to cancel membership without penalty during initial period following cancellation guidelines as described below.
In AL, any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for payment of a loss or benefit or who knowingly presents false information in an application for insurance is guilty of a crime and may be subject to restitution fines or confinement in prison, or any combination thereof. In FL, any person who knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud, or deceive any insurer files a statement of claim or an application containing any false, incomplete, or misleading information is guilty of a felony of the third degree. In NJ, any person who includes any false or misleading information on an application for an insurance policy is subject to criminal and civil penalties. In OR, any person who knowingly, and with intent to injure, defraud, or deceive any insurer, files a statement of claim or an application containing any false, incomplete, or misleading information concerning a material fact may be subject to criminal or civil penalties and/or cancellation of the contract. In TN, it is a crime to knowingly provide false, incomplete or misleading information to an insurance company for the purpose of defrauding the company. Penalties include imprisonment, fines and denial of insurance benefits.
Applicant: I agree the contract sets forth the terms of my membership. Such terms include any exclusions and limitations. I agree to be bound by the contract, and its terms and conditions, which will be provided to me by Deductible Funding Solutions, Inc. Deductible Funding Solutions, Inc. may send the contract to me at my email address unless I communicate in writing that I do not agree to delivery by electronic means. If I have not listed an email address, or if required by a particular state, the contract will be sent by mail. I may ask for a mailed copy of the contract at any time, or if I have not received my contract in 10 days from this application, I can request a copy by calling Member Services at 1-888-337-4677. The contract, with this application, is the entire agreement between Deductible Funding Solutions, Inc. and me with respect to the membership and there are no agreements or representations other than as set forth herein and in the membership contract.
IV. Membership Renewal
A. Auto Renew Program
- Members may have the opportunity to enroll in the Auto Renew Program. All new Members will be automatically enrolled in the Auto Renew Program, unless they do not provide information required for enrollment at the time of Membership sign-up or have specifically opted out of the program.
- If a Member is enrolled in the Auto Renew Program, Deductible Funding Solutions will charge the Membership fee, plus the fee of any existing Add-On Memberships and any applicable taxes, to the Member’s account approximately one day before the end of each Membership term. By enrolling in the Auto Renew Program, a Member authorizes Deductible Funding Solutions to charge the scheduled payments to the account identified for payment, or any other account on file, and represents that the Member is the owner or authorized user of the account(s).
- Deductible Funding Solutions will send information about the Auto Renew Program and Membership renewal by email only. A valid email address is required for enrollment in the Auto Renew Program. Members may update information online or by calling 1-888-337-4677. Members may revoke consent to receive emails about the Auto Renew Program by calling 1-888-337-4677. By enrolling in the Auto Renew Program, a Member agrees to receive communication about Membership renewals only by email and to receive marketing and promotional email from Deductible Funding Solutions.
- A Member’s authorization under the Auto Renew Program allows Deductible Funding Solutions to adjust the scheduled charge to reflect any changes to the Membership fee, Add-On Membership fee (if applicable), or taxes. Deductible Funding Solutions will notify the Member by email, at least 10 days prior to making any charge, if there is a change to the fee. Although payment will usually be withdrawn on the scheduled date, the Member should allow several days for processing. Deductible Funding Solutions will not send a bill before making the charges, and it is the Member’s responsibility to ensure funds are available at the time of each payment.
- ALL AUTHORIZATIONS UNDER THE AUTO RENEW PROGRAM REMAIN IN EFFECT UNTIL THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION IS CANCELLED.
- Continued participation in the Auto Renew Program after any changes to these Membership Terms and Conditions or changes to the Membership fee constitutes acceptance of the changes. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND/OR AUTOMATIC RENEWAL.
- Members may cancel automatic renewal at any time online or by calling 1-888-337-4677. If a Member cancels automatic renewal, the current Deductible Funding Solutions Membership remains active unless it is canceled as well. A Member can keep Membership active and renew it by paying the full annual membership fee by check by mail to: P.O. Box 3657, Ventura, CA 93006 or calling 1-888-337-4677. To cancel the Deductible Funding Solutions Membership, the Member must call 1-888-337-4677 or mail in a written request to P.O. Box 3657, Ventura, CA 93006, at least 60 days prior to renewal. MEMBERS MAY CANCEL ANY TIME DURING THE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PERIOD, UPON CANCELLATION ANY REMAINING ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE DUE IMMEDIATLEY AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY WITHDRAWN FROM THE MEMBER’S RECORDED PAYMENT METHOD.
Deductible Relief Terms & Conditions
The Deductible Funding Solutions Deductible Relief Program (the “Deductible Relief Program”) is available exclusively to U.S. Deductible Funding Solutions Members. The Deductible Relief Program allows Deductible Funding Solutions Members to receive financial assistance on qualifying accrued deductible expenses. Financial assistance funds are loaded on to the member’s account after Deductible Funding Solutions has verified the accrual of qualifying deductible expenses through communication with the member’s reported insurance carrier and are then available for redemption via check or ACH transfer to the Primary Member.
Participation in the Deductible Relief Program is subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Deductible Funding Solutions Membership Terms and Conditions and other Deductible Funding Solutions rules and policies that may be applicable. Participation in the Deductible Relief Program constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
All Deductible Funding Solutions rules, including these Deductible Relief Program Terms and Conditions, may be amended from time to time without notice.
II. Receiving Deductible Relief
- Deductible Funding Solutions Members are eligible to receive financial assistance on qualifying accrued deductible expenses, subject to the terms of their membership plan, during a membership year with a maximum amount of $500 per 12-month period for Basic Membership, $1,500 per 12-month-period for Family Membership and $2,500 per 12-month period for Premium Membership. Financial assistance funds are loaded onto the Deductible Funding Solutions Member account once validity of the claim has been confirmed through the member’s listed insurance provider.
- Only qualifying accrued deductible expenses of the Primary Member, Household Member (when applicable), or additional listed members (when applicable) located in the United States qualify for Deductible Relief Program funds.
- Deductible Funding Solutions reserves the right to correct any errors it discovers resulting in changes to the Deductible Relief Program or to a member’s account balance.
- At the time the Deductible Relief Program provides financial assistance funds, the Member must be an active Deductible Funding Solutions Member.
- Member’s ONLY qualify for the Deductible Relief Program when:
a. The “accident” or “losses” resulting in the qualifying accrued deductible expense occurred during the membership 12-month period; and
b. The “accident” or “losses” validity can be established by Deductible Funding Solutions, Inc; and
c. The Member has provided Deductible Funding Solutions, Inc. with ANY and ALL necessary information (and then only if permitted by law) needed to verify their insurance information including but not limited to:
1. Insurance Carrier information
2. Policy Period
3. Policy Number
4. Member’s Insurance Agent or Independent Insurance Broker’s contact information and license number.
5. A copy of the Member’s Personal Auto Policy Declaration Page(s).
III. Deductible Relief Program Exclusions
Deductible Relief funds are not provided for the following:
- Deductible Expenses resulting from a homeowner policy claim.
- Deductible Expenses resulting from any medical policy, group plan or prescription plan.
- Deductible Expenses resulting from a commercial policy claim (including commercial auto, inland marine, general liability, errors and omissions, professional liability, et al).
Financial assistance cannot be provided where application of the Deductible Relief Program would be prohibited by law or regulation. Deductible Funding Solutions reserves the right to add, modify or delete qualifying restrictions on categories from the above list without notice.
IV. Maximum Balance
Whenever the total financial assistance balance reaches the maximum annual member benefit (“Maximum Balance”), funds will no longer accrue. A member must reduce the Maximum Balance (e.g. convert to cash) for fund accrual to begin again. There is no retroactive credit of Deductible Relief earned for deductible expenses accrued during the time of Maximum Balance. Member’s with an account balance at the end of their membership period will have 60 Days to claim their funds before they are forfeited.
V. Redeeming Funds
- Funds can be redeemed via check or through ACH transfer to the primary member’s provided payment method.
- Only the Primary Member or Household Member on a Membership account may access and redeem funds loaded on the Membership account.
- Funds are non-transferable and non-assignable.
- Deductible Funding Solutions reserves the right to require photo identification.
VI. Cash Balances
- If a Deductible Funding Solutions Membership is terminated, cancelled, downgraded to a lower level of Membership during the Membership year, or revoked by Deductible Funding Solutions, accrued funds for that year shall be forfeited.
- Deductible Funding Solutions Members that have terminated, cancelled, or not renewed their Memberships, or have downgraded to a lower level of Membership, but have already been awarded financial assistance from a previous Membership year, can collect those funds by calling 1-888-337-4677. Deductible Funding Solutions Members that cancel or do not renew their Memberships will have 60 Days to collect any previously awarded funds.
- If a Member with a revoked Membership has been awarded financial assistance from a previous Membership year, that amount shall be mailed to the most recent Membership address on file.
- Outstanding balances may be subject to state unclaimed property laws.
VII. Suspension of Program
- Deductible Funding Solutions reserves the right to amend, cancel or temporarily suspend the Deductible Relief Program, in whole or in part, or change any of these Deductible Relief Program Terms and Conditions at any time for any or no reason.
- Deductible Funding Solutions reserves the right to suspend a Member’s access to financial assistance and the Deductible Relief Program in the event of fraud, abuse of the Deductible Relief Program privileges, or violations of the Deductible Relief Program Terms and Conditions, as determined in Deductible Funding Solutions’ sole discretion without notice to the Member. Such action may result in the forfeiture of funds not yet claimed.
Deductible Funding Solutions, Inc. is NOT an insurer and makes no guarantees to indemnify its members from loss in the event of an occurrence. Membership does not meet any state requirements for automobile insurance and is not intended to be used as a replacement for insurance. Members who fail to maintain adequate insurance on their vehicles may find themselves at risk of losing their privilege to drive in the state in which they reside and will not qualify for any member benefits. It is the sole responsibility of members to maintain proper coverage for their vehicles, Deductible Funding Solutions holds no responsibility for the maintenance of member insurance policies.
IX. Definitions of Terms
Coverage on the risks associated with driving or owning an automobile. It can include collision, liability, comprehensive, medical, and uninsured motorist coverages.
Notice to an insurer that under the terms of a policy, a loss may be covered.
Reimburses you for damage to your automobile sustained in a collision with another car or with any other object, movable or fixed, (for example, you accidentally backed into another object while pulling out from a parking stall and causing damage to the bumper and fender of your covered automobile).
Provides coverage for any direct and accidental loss of, or damage to, your covered automobile and its normal equipment, to include but not limited to fire, theft or malicious mischief.
The amount of the loss which the insured is responsible to pay before benefits from the insurance company are payable. You may choose a higher deductible to lower your premium.
The written contract of insurance.
Accrued expense is expense which has been incurred but not yet paid.